Monday, 7 August 2017

You Love it or Hate it

Vintage Marmite Jar - Nikki Acton
Hi everyone. Today it is my turn over at A Vintage Journey for a Destination Inspiration post. Each month we select a technique, product, substrate and colour and four or five of us each create using that mix. 
I needed to work on glass - which was a bit of a challenge at first! I decided to alter a Marmite jar and after a few false starts created this vintage Marmite jar! Do hop over to A Vintage Journey for all the details.
Nikki
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nikki, you have hit the ball out of the park with this transformed sweet little jar! I still remember you schooling me on Marmite! Love that fantastic crackle and your creative label! Great use of those travel bag goodies! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over to see it, love it - the jar, not the marmite!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Nikki, I think I've only had a little nibble of that stuff once in my life!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Love it! Definitely! Love Marmite too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...