Friday 23 December 2016

Friendship, Love and Happiness - a holiday and New Year wish....



We have a new challenge today at That's Crafty! and the theme is Anything Goes. As always there is a £20 voucher to spend at That's Crafty! for the winner!

As this challenge runs over the Christmas and New Year period I thought I would make a wish for us all for 2017 - of Friendship, Love and Happiness.

I used That's Crafty MDF surfaces for this wall panel and their grey/white board ATCS. My base and ATC's were brayered with PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk paints. I then used a selection of That's Crafty Dinky stencils on the ATCs.
My flowers are from Tracy Scott's PaperArtsy stamp set - (ETS01) and the words Tim Holtz Big chat stickers.
I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas!
Nikki
xxx

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation Nikki, I just love those soft tones! Compliments of the season to you! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation my friend. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful festive weekend. Huge hugs from me to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Nikki. Love those colours and the details look amazing.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Happy Christmas Nikki ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison... Wishing you a wonderful Christmas xx

      Delete
  5. A lovely gentle trio, Nikki - delightfully layered.
    Wishing you and yours a peaceful 2017.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful these are! Sorry to have been such a poor visitor lately! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki